Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Purse handle fix

I have a purse I love .. but the handle started pealing ..ugh!!!
So I decided to see if I would cover it up and still use this purse!!




So .. I got a set of 48inch shoelaces for a dollar!!!
But only needed one!!!



I started by just a simple over and under tie.



Then bring your tail over the top of your handle leaving a loop.



Then under the handle and through the loop on the top.

Y'all please don't mind the white cat hair ... she was asleep when I started this!!!



****This is a pict of what you get if you bring the tail around from the back and through the loop .. which is fine ..if you do ALL your stitches that way...



Stitch over to where you want to stop.

Then take your tip of the start end and cut it off close to the plastic.


I used a needle and thread and stitched mine ..
but you could glue it if you wanted.











Do the same on the other end ... and ..







Done!!!






I like it... I have also found it help keep it on your shoulder too!!!

Be sure to ask if you have any questions .. Thanks y'all!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment